Plan your Erie getaway in advance! Get the inside scoop on all there is to see and do in Pennsylvania ‘s ONLY Great Lakes Port City!
Request Your FREE Erie All Seasons Visitors Guide Today!
Say HELLO to the 2014 Erie All Seasons Visitors Guide and pre-order your FREE copy today! Available after March 9, the 2014 visitors guide includes a special pull out map highlighting Erie County, Downtown Erie and Presque Isle State Park. The full color guide also includes information on festivals, events, visitor services and where to stay, eat, shop and play in Erie PA. It’s your complete guide to Erie tourism. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Current 2013 visitors guides are still available upon request; please state that upon contacting our office. Current guides will be shipped out within 2-3 business days. Need a guide sooner? No problem! Give us a call at 1-800-524-3743, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our e-reader version of the 2013 visitors guide below.
Already in town? Copies of the Erie All Seasons Visitors Guide can be picked up from the following locations:
- Intermodal Transportation Center brochure display near the Greyhound Bus Terminal
208 East Bayfront Parkway, 1st floor Erie PA 16507
- The Tom Ridge Environmental Center 301 Peninsula Drive Erie PA 16505
- VisitErie Offices 208 East Bayfront Parkway suite 103 Erie PA 16507 inside the Intermodal Center, M-F 8:30am-5pm
- Check with your Erie County hotel or motel. Chances are they have an ample supply at the front desk
- Major Erie County attractions, shops and restaurants
View our E-Visitors Guide below. Click on it anywhere for a full-screen version: