Plan your Erie getaway in advance! Get the inside scoop on all there is to see and do in Pennsylvania ‘s ONLY Great Lakes Port City!
The NEW 2013 Erie All Seasons Visitors Guide is now available! This year our guide is a very special edition featuring the 200-year anniversary of the Battle of Lake Erie and the War of 1812; Erie’s “Perry 200 Commemoration”!
Highlights include listings of Perry 200 Commemoration events (including the Erie Tall Ships Festival, Spirit of Erie Pageant and the Grand Patriotic Parade), historical background information and more! Note: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Need one sooner? No problem! Give us a call at 1-800-524-3743 or check out our e-reader version of the 2013 visitors guide below. Free copies of the guide are available by phoning the VisitErie offices at 1-800-524-ERIE (3743) or via email email@example.com.
Get connected with your iPhone and iPad with the Erie Visitors Guide FREE mobile app! Click the icon below to download. Type in keyword “Erie PA”
While you are in town, copies of the Erie All Seasons Visitors Guide can be picked up from the following locations:
- Intermodal Transportation Center brochure display near the Greyhound Bus Terminal located at 208 East Bayfront Parkway
- The Tom Ridge Environmental Center 301 Peninsula Drive
- VisitErie Offices 208 East Bayfront Parkway inside the Intermodal Center, M-F 8:30am-5pm
- Check with your hotel or motel. Chances are they have an ample supply at the front desk
- Major attractions, shops and restaurants
View our E-Visitors Guide below. Click on it anywhere for a full-screen version: