Request an Erie Adventure Guide
Plan your Erie getaway in advance! Get the inside scoop on all there is to see and do in Pennsylvania ‘s ONLY Great Lakes Port City!
Pre-Order the 2016 Erie Adventure Guide today! The new 2016 Erie Adventure Guide will be available in March 2016 but you can pre-order your free copy by clicking here. (Please mention that you are pre-ordering the 2016 guide, not the 2015 current issue.)
Order Your FREE 2015 Erie Adventure Guide Today!
In this Issue:
- What’s New section
- Suggestions on the BEST places to check out
- Special Coupon section
- Travel Tips
- Recommendations and Trip Ideas
- Maps of Presque Isle, Downtown Erie and Erie County
Phone our offices at 800-524-3743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your FREE copy.
The 72-page full color guide also includes information on festivals, events, visitor services and where to stay, eat, shop and play in Erie PA. It’s your complete guide to Erie tourism.
Give us a call at 1-800-524-3743, email us email@example.com or check out our e-reader version of the 2015 guide below.
Thinking about moving to Erie, PA? View important relocation information.
Already in town? Copies of the Erie Adventure Guide can be picked up from the following locations:
- Intermodal Transportation Center brochure display near the Greyhound Bus Terminal
208 East Bayfront Parkway, 1st floor Erie PA 16507
- The Tom Ridge Environmental Center 301 Peninsula Drive Erie PA 16505
- VisitErie Offices 208 East Bayfront Parkway suite 103 Erie PA 16507 inside the Intermodal Center, M-F 8:30am-5pm
- Check with your Erie County hotel or motel. Chances are they have an ample supply at the front desk
- Major Erie County attractions, shops and restaurants
View our E-Guide below. Click on it anywhere for a full-screen version: